Some thoughts Sticky most liked ideas!?

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
AttenuationHz

30 Jul 2016

Lock instruments and effects in place on the rack! I'm not the only one who miss clicks constantly and recently I was using a RE that had the hit box around the parameter knobs so small I could click on any parameter with the whole instrument moving. If the instrument was locked on the rack it could not move. It could have a lock icon in the corner that would flash red when the instrument is being moved so it can indicate that your not actually clicking a parameter.

*A nudge Midi note function would be pretty useful to have CTRL + ALT -/+ would work with snap off on selection.
↑ That would also function as a custom swing for a clip.
↑↑↑ Ability to save custom swing.

I posted these in the a different thread.

Sequencer improvements:

A snap in place shortcut would be handy CTRL+ALT click move notes maybe.
*A nudge Midi note function would be pretty useful to have CTRL + ALT -/+ would work with snap off on selection.
↑ That would also function as a custom swing for a clip.
↑↑↑ Ability to save custom swing.*

Record Punch! Stopping recording after it reaches the R mark.
Come to think of it multiple loop markers and markers in general!
Time stamp as well as bar number on the top of the sequencer.
Ability to change click track audio.
Sideways DSP meter that can be any length you want it to be.
Mixer/ Rack buttons under play I know F5 F6 F7 but who seriously keeps there hand in the middle of the keyboard!
Customizable shortcuts: don't know how many times I've been in reason pressing CTRL + and wondering why the mixer window was not coming up! Suppose a macro could do that but I don't have the time!

I think there should be a sticky of most liked ideas after a week if ideas for improvements have a certain threshold of likes the sticky can be
updated. It would be a better way to keep track of ideas and make browsing a little easier. We could all pitch in and notify the thread author!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2017

All good ideas..

Voyager

12 Apr 2017

I opened a thread about the lock feature of the devices. I think is a must because it's absolutely annoying and props should consider to release an update for all reason users and not adding this feature to an exclusive next reason release only which would be silly in my opinion.

• Information