De-synchronize option for Synchronous.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
EdGrip

16 Jun 2016

What I mean is, the option to decouple Synchronous' speed from the tempo. I'd love to be able to use Synchronous to draw long complex envelopes for evolving pads, etc. But I'm limited, at the slowest, to 1 envelope per 2 bars. I'd love to see options for 1/4, 1/8, maybe 1/16 speed or, even better, an option to use (long) freerun ms times.
GUI-wise, This could be a big-massive Rate knob (maybe to the left of the Distortion section? Everything could shift to the right slightly), with a button to switch Sync on and off. When it's off, you have a few "seconds/ms" timings displayed around the knob with notch lines between, and when Sync is on, there are resolution fractions displayed around the knob instead. Simples!

tibah

16 Jun 2016

Synchronous is a very specific tool for synced effects. What you're asking for is done easily with automation or various other ways. If you download JB's automation toolbox you have easy access to the majority of wave-forms available in Synchronous.

EdGrip

16 Jun 2016

Well, that's me told.

;)

• Information