Insert Labels on SSL

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
True

31 Dec 2015

I would like for the labels on the buttons and dials in the Insert section of the SSL to default to blank (not labeled) for controls that are not mapped. The vast majority (in my music, anyway) of these remain unmapped, and having a bunch of "Button 1" and "Rotary 2" labels all over the place makes it less obvious to find the ones that are actually mapped.

Note: This is only for the SSL. I don't care about the rack labels.

joeyluck

03 Jan 2016

Makes sense!
I started to write a response that you can delete these and they will remain blank...and you can save your default song/project.
However, that does nothing for when you create a new channel and would become tedious...

joeyluck

03 Jan 2016

Somewhat related, but instead in regards to the FX Send section...

I would like if it behaved the same way creating a new track/channel works (where it doesn't appear until something is connected).
I typically use 1 or 2 send fx (4 at the absolute most). For the most part as it is now, it takes up so much screen space with up to 7 sends I'm not using.

In the meantime, I might try loading my first send effect into number 8 so that it is closer at hand.

mbfrancis

05 Jan 2016

Not a bad idea at all...reduce visual clutter.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

• Information