About this subforum (Disclaimer)

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Olivier

30 Dec 2015

I realize most people know this, but i'm gonna say it anyway to avoid confusion:

We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Propellerheads/Reason Studios.

If you want to be absolutely sure your request ends up in the hands of Propellerheads/Reason Studios use their feedback contact form here.

Thank you,
The Mod team.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

joeyluck

02 Apr 2017

To add to this...

This forum is a means for us to share our ideas with our peers. To spitball and brainstorm and often times arrive at more refined ideas as a group for expressing feature suggestions for Reason.

It also helps to show community interest in certain features—so we can point Propellerhead here, if they aren't already lurking ;)
Feel free to create polls with your suggestions to help increase involvement and as a way to display support for your suggestions.

Faastwalker

07 Feb 2018

I was wondering why this is a Sub forum, tucked away in the general forum, and not just a forum on its own?

• Information