Native IOS app for SSL

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
philosurfer

15 Dec 2015

Logic has this.. and it works OK..

Additionally I am using TouchOSC and ReTouchDuo to control things and it works very well. but having a native app would be much nicer than having to fuss with all the setup needed.

normen

15 Dec 2015

RsTouch, THE best remote app for Reason, even better than what the Props could come up with ;)

EnochLight

15 Dec 2015

philosurfer wrote:Logic has this.. and it works OK..

Additionally I am using TouchOSC and ReTouchDuo to control things and it works very well. but having a native app would be much nicer than having to fuss with all the setup needed.
rsTouch from Delora Software is much better than TouchOSC/ReTouch Duo IMHO. I own both but haven't touched the latter since switching to rsTouch.

http://www.delora.com/delora_products/r ... touch.html
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

philosurfer

15 Dec 2015

@EnochLight and @Normen Nice.. I have never even seen this before.. ill give it a try. :)

I have spent money on worse things.

philosurfer

06 Jan 2016

RS Touch has been great! Thanks for the heads up!

I am running it on 2 ipads.. one at my desk and one near my turntables when I sample into Reason :)

• Information