"Double click > type value" for all knobs, faders etc...

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Vince-Noir-99

11 Dec 2015

[Please let me know if this has been discussed already, because I didn't find it.]

I often find myself fighting a little to set a specific value, even holding down SHIFT (for fine range). It would be very handy if I could just type the value after a double click, like one would to name a Combinator's button, for example.

I personally can not work if in my session there is even one active knob/slider not set to a repeating number (11, 22, 33.. etc). Imagine how much time it takes to make sure that no knob has accidentally moved to a non repeating number :!:

motuscott

11 Dec 2015

We regret to inform you...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Vince-Noir-99

11 Dec 2015

motuscott wrote:We regret to inform you...
... it's been mentioned before? if so, I'll remove the thread. thanks for letting me know

motuscott

11 Dec 2015

No need to remove your post. It's still a request. Others will chime in. Hell I'm chiming in.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Electric-Metal

11 Dec 2015

This would be great. I´d also like to type values in the combinators programmer section.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Vince-Noir-99

11 Dec 2015

Electric-Metal wrote:This would be great. I´d also like to type values in the combinators programmer section.
Indeed! How could I forget mentioning that

gak

23 Dec 2015

For some reason, I thought they made a step towards this in the last couple of updates. Didn't they add that you can see the value (and with shift) be able to make more accurate adjustments? Ok, it's not the same, I know.

So props........

• Information