Many things in this list has still relevant for me.
And I wondered - why not place it here?
- File .reason as .rfl for internal browser.
All embedded audio (and all patches, why not?) might be accessable from another song and simply imported from it.
- Explode audio takes.
Function for all rows of takes serial expand after record in loop-mode.
After recording some takes in loop mode, click to "Explode" and all takes expand to one lane each other (linear, in series).
- Internal CV to MIDI concept
This device receive any CV signals (as on the back panel picture) and when record button on the sequencer's track is active, all incoming CV signals will record real time into track lanes.
- Manual Data Enter option
Some devices able recognize hi-resolution data otherwise than 0-127 scale of midi standard. It presented in SSL console, in some REs, etc.
We can fine tune it only through sequencer's "edit mode".
I suggest that an easier way of sharp entering data for every control - new menu option for mouse right click and dialog with manual data enter.
- Rewire Input Machine (REWIRE will discontinued soon)
- Round-robin in samplers NN-XT and NN-Nano
Small switch "Round-robin" for optional serial round selection samples algorithm like in Kontakt and some another samplers. Alternative of "ALT" function.
- Saving Remote Override Mapping (got it)
Saving Remote Override Mapping to text file or remotemap file.
- Ability to record performance controls (Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, etc) to dedicated automate lane (like in the old Reason).
- Automanage velocity function in the NN-Nano and NN-XT (between all selected zones).
- "Bounce to disk" for some clips together.
- Choice of channel strip indicator policy - PPM/VU/Peak, like on Master channel.
- Change tempo stamp of selected audio clip.
- Return of right-side navigator bar in sequencer (optionally). Easy check record status when some channels simultaneously recorded.
- Mono button on the Master channel.
- MTC Support for MIDI-Out.
- Octorex: switch scale of tempo. 1/2x, 1x, 2x
- Random velocity for Groove settings (like random timing slider)
- Recall last bounce export settings.
- Fold/unfold devices/folders list at browser
- Naming when import clips
- "Create midi event by double click" option
- Default channel color
- More performance controllers for VST wrapper
- Increase CV Resolution Rate