Another Simple Feature Missing

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Creativemind

15 Nov 2015

Hi All!

I found another simple feature missing last night in Reason. Well at least I think it's missing.

I want to do a remix so I got an acapella vocal off You Tube to import into Reason.

I needed to know it's exact bpm. I tried the tap tempo playing it on You Tube and it was close (after working out it's exact bpm). I got it at 114bpm.

However, I decided to see if I can find it it's exact bpm using FL Studio. Thought you'd be able to, and you can. It's called Detect Tempo. There is just a little wave symbol at the top left off the audio clip you click on in the playlist audio clip (like Reasons Sequencer), and you click Detect Tempo. Simple.

Reason needs this also. If I hadn't had access to FL Studio I woulda been stuffed. It turned out to be 114.19bpm. I know I was close, but that .19 might have made it go out of time a couple of minutes in perhaps.

There's also Fit To Tempo on FL Studio. I Assume that will sync it to the tempo of a track perhaps. That would also be a good addition for Reason.

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

• Information