Subtractor Controller

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
user2000

17 Aug 2015

I've seen tow designs of Subtractor Midi-interface or Desktop-version and I'm thinking: wouldn't it be great if :reason: propellerhead :reason: came up to make them real? :cool:

esselfortium

17 Aug 2015

This isn't really a viable feature request. In addition to the fact that Propellerhead has expressed disinterest in creating more hardware in the future, a controller specialized for just one of the countless devices in Reason's rack (not to mention one of the oldest!) would be a very difficult sell.
Last edited by esselfortium on 07 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Creativemind

07 Sep 2015

I think this is amazing mate. Great idea!

Also a Thor and Malstom Controller as well, even a Kong, awesome. Is there any pics of a Thor version of the above pics anywhere?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Loque

10 Sep 2018

tbh, no...i do not need any controller. They take up space in my spare room, and do not fit every synth. I just need a master keyboard with knobs, rotatries, buttons and faders. Please PH, do not waste money for that!
Reason12, Win10

O1B

10 Sep 2018

Nonsense. This is a Great Idea. And, Subtractor is the perfect synth. Full ADSR Faders. LFOs. to Start.

Even the Wave section is easily applicable to other Synths. (THOR is a different Matter)
Each DAW should have one Synth with one Full Hardware Controller Analog - applicable to Mixer, Transport, as well.
imo.

unfortunately, this mockup was done in 190-long ago and nothing came of it but oohs! and aahs!

Ill be back in school for this soon, so Ill make my own.
I have time.

Loque wrote:
10 Sep 2018
tbh, no...i do not need any controller. They take up space in my spare room, and do not fit every synth. I just need a master keyboard with knobs, rotatries, buttons and faders. Please PH, do not waste money for that!
Last edited by O1B on 11 Sep 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

10 Sep 2018

O1B wrote:
10 Sep 2018
Nonsense.
Sorry for posting my opinion. I go right into int the edge and shame for myself... I promise, i'll never do it again!
Reason12, Win10

Noplan
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2018

Why?

Lov2sing

10 Sep 2018

To satisfy the hands on people, Props could do something a bit easier and quicker with less machine up-keep. They could enter the virtual realty world and put Reason there. Then you could put on virtual reality googles and see and touch your faders, and turn knobs and feel like you are there within a real studio.
We make music for a reason

O1B

11 Sep 2018

No need to apologize. But, there's just more to control than a trackpad and function keys.
Loque wrote:
10 Sep 2018
Please PH, do not waste money for that!

Sorry for posting my opinion. I go right into int the edge and shame for myself...
I promise, i'll never do it again!

RobC

11 Sep 2018

I suggested something like this, too. You can make midi controllers with Arduino kits easily. Plus that community also provides code, which isn't all that difficult to understand and to shape to taste. The only problem is finding the right box, printing, etc. or give in for just cheaper DIY with printed stickers.

• Information