M-Audio Oxygen MKIV (2014) Support

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
pushedbutton

07 Jul 2015

Happy Birthday to me, happy bir.. well anyhow. Just got a M-Audio Oxygen MKIV (2014) from my loving parents for my birthday and it eventually installed of sorts but Reason assumes it's a Gen 3, hence none of the knobs and sliders do what they should and the transport buttons wont work.
I did mention this to Matti a while back and he put in on the todo list but I was assuming this would have been resolved by now.
In the mean time has anyone fudged together a workaround that doesn't require me manually mapping every bloody button every time I open project?

Ta.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

QVprod

07 Jul 2015

Open an empty project, map everything and then save it and use as your template project. That way all new projects retain the mapping you did.

Kenni
Site Admin

07 Jul 2015

Doesn't the Oxygen have an AUTO button for automapping?
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

pushedbutton

07 Jul 2015

Yeah, I pressed it, it did jack shit.
Reason doesn't seem to recognise me hitting the transport buttons even when I try to use 'Edit Remote Override Mapping..'
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

craven

07 Jul 2015

pushedbutton wrote:Yeah, I pressed it, it did jack shit.
Reason doesn't seem to recognise me hitting the transport buttons even when I try to use 'Edit Remote Override Mapping..'
oh man, sorry to hear that - I found your comment when googling for this ;)
http://community.m-audio.com/m-audio/to ... d-reason-6
:ugeek:

QVprod

07 Jul 2015

Have you tried setting it up as a generic controller? You you have it set up as the 3rd gen oxygen I could see how Reason might not recognize the transport.

pushedbutton

08 Jul 2015

I did but ill try again when I get home.

pushedbutton

08 Jul 2015

I tried, a very slight improvement in that I can now use remote override to sort the transport panels out but the Pads are allocated in such a ridiculous way that it's useless. Also none of the CC numbers printed on the keyboard seem to relate to what Reason receives.

• Information