working authoriser

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
psychasm

23 May 2015

Above all requests , I need an authoriser which works properly. Even with my machine being authorised , none of my re's are accessible simply because I have trial versions of some installed.All the paid ones are gone and i have to update the license which as many of you know is not pleasant. So therefore I have decided , even though there is this lovely sale happening , I am deleting all trial rack extensions and will not be spending any more money til they can solve this issue. I will make do with what i have and buy refills instead directly from the dev site ,instead of the shop.If enough people do this , perhaps they might be moved to address this issue. Already I have started to learn about Reaper and looking to spend money on VST's instead.
So sorry Peff, Blamsoft , Korg ,Rob Papen , Audiorealism, U-e , Sugarbytes,Robotic Bean ,Ochen k , Lectric Pand , Kuassa and more. I have all of your devices on trial which I had intended to purchase but have had to remove due to the authoriser issue. No more upgrades for me and neither will i be investing in a balance key either til I can be convinced that there is a working authoriser

• Information