Track rack isolation icon

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Jamesville

21 May 2015

I wish there was a option where you could have a icon on each track where it would bring up the rack only showing the items that are being used on it. i understand that some things on the rack might be being used by other tracks but it could show the connections being greyed out to prevent the user from altering them. Also the option to create seperate racks or description bars/coloured surrounds to identify a area in the rack being used for vocals/instruments types. This for me would increase workflow without having to follow the path inbetween other parts of the rack being used for other things.

Exowildebeest

21 May 2015

Maybe press "K" to grey out all connections except for the selected device? If you didn't know that already.

Raveshaper

23 May 2015

This is something I put on here some time ago. I agree, it's a good idea.

Like on a VST host, when you open whatever plugin is loaded into a track or an insert slot, it opens it in a floating window.
Only in Reason, it would be a floating window or overlay displaying only the devices that are in the signal path of that track; effectively treating the signal path itself as the plugin instance.

No need to see the entire rack unless you choose to. Makes sense.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

• Information