REASON 9 COMBINATOR 2 PLEASE!

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
TheFilterMob

30 Apr 2015

I think if the folks at propellerhead made an ultra-combinator (not just an update to the version 1, but a whole new one so nothing would have to backwards compatible)  but one with more knobs and buttons, sliders,displays and a larger rack space (the size of parsec) and still skinable,…….. then reason 9 would be worth 500-600$ easily….  We would have so much fun making new instruments with all the devices in reason!

Lets start a petition for reason to make one!!!!!

We probably need about 24,000 Signatures!
I'm a Propellerhead for life!

Lunesis

30 Apr 2015

TheFilterMob wrote:I think if the folks at propellerhead made an ultra-combinator (not just an update to the version 1, but a whole new one so nothing would have to backwards compatible)  but one with more knobs and buttons, sliders,displays and a larger rack space (the size of parsec) and still skinable,…….. then reason 9 would be worth 500-600$ easily….  We would have so much fun making new instruments with all the devices in reason!

Lets start a petition for reason to make one!!!!!

We probably need about 24,000 Signatures!
Considering there are only 1,000 people on this forum... good luck ;)

submonsterz

30 Apr 2015

Wouldn't matter how many signatures you had
Props will only make what they make
When they want to
Or if they want to
That's been proven time after time.
The combinator improvement and it being a separate device has been killed over and over, even in the time I`ve had reason
And from what I see its been asked for on many occasions since it first incarnation.
Good luck in even asking, to me its something that might happen if and when or maybe never.
More than likely in some concocted crippled re that defeats the whole point and objectivity in having one.

• Information