Props new and "improved?" website

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
challism

23 Jan 2015

Just a quick look at the new website.  I don't like it.  I think the old one was better.  Anyway, whatever, I don't really care what it looks like, so much, as I do them updating the shop with needed features.....  such as sort by price (STILL NOT ABLE TO DO THIS) and complete my bundle (STILL FALLING SHORT).  That's really lame.  These are 2 things that would really improve the shop (especially the sort by price option... just about every third rate e-commerce website has this feature, why not the Props?  Stuck on being "different" or something?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

aisling

22 Feb 2015

The new site has done wonders for my pocketbook, as I am so disinterested in visiting it. It feels like a "toy". It might live up to it's ball-busting "Reason Jockey," references that I have heard before.

C//AZM

04 Mar 2015

Image  Every 3rd time I go to this site I get no menu items on top, and I can't find the shop which is odd because the page should be coded that the link to the money making area should always be present. You can lose the picture of geek boy but never lose the SHOP link.
BTW it's under the lines icon at top right.
Nice design for a dating site but poor design for making money.
Attachments
props_no_menu.jpg
props_no_menu.jpg (284.49 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

zeebot

04 Mar 2015

They must not like you :D (jk)
I haven't been to the props site for about a week, just clicked on the homepage and simply clicked away again. That twat in the sunglasses does my head in. Everything I aspire NOT to be as a musician.
That site has become soulless. The whole tablet friendly dynamic simply doesn't work on normal computers and laptops. Why is it that instantly when win8 came out with the 'metro' look everyone wanted to know how to shut it off, because it simply didn't work.
Anyway, this has all been gone over before, its not going to change anything.
I would be interested to know when the last time other people visited the site though. 
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Ayello

04 Mar 2015

i go to the Props mechanicly from time to time...
Lost all interest since the forum is gone.

LBN1

06 Mar 2015

Im not to fond of this change either

zeebot

06 Mar 2015

GeorgeFeb wrote:Does anyone have mentioned that it now has a mobile version? :)
The only way I'd accept the website is if props go fully mobile and release Reason for the ipad, I'd probably shit my pants with joy if that happened :)

They really are crap.

CharlyCharlzz

06 Mar 2015

Justin Bieber must have buyed Propellerhead :D

I don't want to be nasty anymore , please help me :t0152:
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

PadShifta

11 Mar 2015

Not going into a lot af deatil now. Just agree with some of the posts here. It truly feels like somehow, the Props are losing quite a lot of their charm with the new design. What I didn´t like about the old one was that there was no Forum button anywhere on the mainpage. I guess I can forget about that now. But where´s the general DOWNLOAD-section on the new site? You know, where they host free stuff, manuals, updates and such? There should be a Button on the frontpage. And don´t get me wrong - blue is my favorite color - but...what´s with the new brown-blue look? I got along with the former red look, but brown-blue? How should we relate to that? Is there a meaning to it ?

Sigh...

normen

11 Mar 2015

PadShifta wrote:And don´t get me wrong - blue is my favorite color - but...what´s with the new brown-blue look? I got along with the former red look, but brown-blue? How should we relate to that? Is there a meaning to it ?

Sigh...
Calm, secure, natural and earthy according to color psychology ;)

http://pilatesplussfv.com/wp-content/up ... -guide.png

Concep

11 Mar 2015

Besides the obvious complaints about the new site, my big problem is very glitchy when it comes to accessing your account and purchases.  I can't tell you how many times I click on the little person icon and nothing happens.

zeebot

11 Mar 2015

You are supposed to hover over the person icon to reveal the login/signup thingy. I'd made the same mistake..really is a dumb way of doing it.

They really are crap.

• Information