reason 11.1 idea

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
scratchnsnifff

01 Oct 2019

so the props probably have stuff in mind already..

judging from what we got in 11, I'm assuming they will listen to the many people who complained that the main focus was on the rack VST. ( i do understand that it is odd as hell, that they would pump up a feature that basically says go to other platforms, so we can work on some synths) haha

but yeah, im really really really hoping propellerhead takes their flagship synth to the next level.
they have something special going with the dynamic wavetables.

i love the karplus strong table and the other automatically moving tables.
they really should add more dynamic tables, or make some sort of program/tech that lets you make your own dynamic tables.

perhaps something that lets you make single waveforms, and has a drawable LFO/MSEG and from there you export a dynamic table that moves how you want it to.

this could be fun!

but if that doesn't happen, then it would be so awesome to see more dynamic tables and modifiers/harmonic generator presets.

the unison modifier is so cool, when dialed in very lightly... you can get a PWM type of sound with no effort.

im telling you people, the dynamic part of europa is really something that could be something so unique (more so than it already is)

btw, im having loads of fun with R11. the new FFT chorus mode is weird as heck.
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

jam-s

01 Oct 2019

11.1 will be bugfixes only most likely.

jlgrimes

01 Oct 2019

jam-s wrote:
01 Oct 2019
I'm guessing they will put a few small enhancements.

Maybe keyboard shortcuts on Rack VST or drag midi file from pattern/player.

The pattern export is probably the most pressing issue in the Rack.

I think alot of focus will be on Rack (at least initially).

exxx

02 Oct 2019

Compute the high frequency as cleanly as any other daw.

aeox
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

exxx wrote:
02 Oct 2019
?

Loque

02 Oct 2019

aeox wrote:
02 Oct 2019
exxx wrote:
02 Oct 2019
?
:lol:
Always the same crap :roll:
Reason12, Win10

Aecue

14 Oct 2019

jam-s wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Was ist das da in Aachen? Ich wohne in Düren

OverneathTheSkyBridg

15 Oct 2019

I think 11.1 is probably going to be an update to get the Rack plugin in AU format as well as bug fixes associated with the plugin.

Loque

15 Oct 2019

OverneathTheSkyBridg wrote:
15 Oct 2019
I think 11.1 is probably going to be an update to get the Rack plugin in AU format as well as bug fixes associated with the plugin.
I dont think they will wait until december to fix some problems...They need to deliver a hotfix version before black friday.
Reason12, Win10

WongoTheSane

15 Oct 2019

But... You can already create your own wavetables for Europa (or use Serum wavetables which are a dime a dozen on the net)! Just follow this Blamsoft tutorial on how to create wavetables for Expanse, they have the same format:

https://blamsoft.com/tutorials/expanse- ... avetables/

Follow from "Extracted wavetables - Thor", knowing that you can use anything as a sound source, not just Thor, and not just a single synth either. The important bits are the note values depending on the sample rate, and the length of the clip. The rest is up to you!

reddust

15 Oct 2019

scratchnsnifff wrote:
01 Oct 2019
i do understand that it is odd as hell, that they would pump up a feature that basically says go to other platforms, so we can work on some synths
Haha, I hope this is not the case and they use the plugin rack as an excuse to completely stop developing Reason's sequencer and leave that part to the rest of the DAWs on the market. I can't see myself using Reason in the near future if that's the case, not even as a plugin rack

• Information