Audio track warping like in Ableton Live

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Faastwalker

06 Jan 2019

Would love to have the ability to warp tracks & have warp markers like in Ableton Live & Magix Acid. I use Sony Acid for mixing whole tracks this way. Would be awesome to be able to do this in Reason. It's sort of halfway there already. Just needs some more functions & track markers for fine adjustments.

Oquasec

07 Jan 2019

Mhm. The way fl studio & reason handle that is much different.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Faastwalker

09 Jan 2019

Oquasec wrote:
07 Jan 2019
Mhm. The way fl studio & reason handle that is much different.
Reason has no markers that can be individually positioned. I think if it could do this we'd pretty much be there ........ maybe?! I don't know to be honest. But Reason's audio warping is supposed to be pretty solid. So presumably it could handle this addition.

Aquila

10 Feb 2019

Faastwalker wrote:
09 Jan 2019

Reason has no markers that can be individually positioned. I think if it could do this we'd pretty much be there ........
Have you tried using the pencil tool when in slice edit mode? That's gotta be the closest function.

QVprod

10 Feb 2019

Reason’s audio warping is just as capable as Ableton’s. Like Aquila said, you can add slice makers with the pencil tool. You can delete any that you don’t want.

• Information