~ Winners Announced ~ Oenkenstein Audio Dice Analog Synthesizer Song Competition (lasts until May, 18, 2023)

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
Electric-Metal

25 May 2023

Congrats to the winners, great job. :clap:

Oenkenstein wrote:
25 May 2023
As the quality of all the tracks is so high, I want to ask permission to all contributors to publish the tracks on the Reason Studios shop page next week.
Please, let me know if you do not want a track published.
Cool thing. Unless you release it and become a millionaire, do whatever you want :lol: :thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Oenkenstein
RE Developer

26 May 2023

As you may have noticed during the song competition, the filters cutoff and resonance on the Dice Analog Synthesizer are very tame.

An update of Dice Analog Synthesizer version 1.0.1 to version 1.1.2 is about to be released soon. The update has a limiter removed on the filters and gives Dice an extra bite, the Rack Extension sounds more aggressive now. Also an issue with the panning has been solved.

The update is free for those who purchased version 1.0.1. Also, the introduction price period for Dice will be extended until June, 30, 2023.

The update version is submitted for approval, but that means that I can not distribute any free licences to the winners of the contest until the update gets accepted. I think the Rack Extension will get accepted by Reasonstudios next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you understand the situation and ask the winners to be patient until next week.

Oenkenstein
RE Developer

09 Jun 2023

Very happy to announce that I finally can give the five winners of the song competition free licenses as prizes.

So winners Quarmat, Common Synths, Noise Shadow, Bixbambi and bossa please check your private mailbox here on the forum.

Congratulations!

• Information