The Dalina String Ensemble Song Competition:
The Dalina String Ensemble is a synthesizer string ensemble modeled after a Solina String Ensemble at the studio. Build in 1974, manufactured by the firm Eminent at Bodegraven, The Netherlands. The synthesizer is combined with an acoustic symphonic orchestra section recorded by Leonard Ludvigsen.
The back panel provides CV inputs. The Rack Extension comes with 39 patches. 9 off them require Reason 12 installed.
Wish you all good luck and fun,
• Entries must be emailed to email@example.com (WITH "Dalina song competition" IN THE SUBJECT LINE)
- 1) a link to your track,
- 2) your ReasonTalk username and
- 3) ‘Dalina song competition’ in the subject/header of the email.
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59:59 PST on December 6, 2022 (before 12:00AM / 00:00 PST).
- Only one entry per participant.
- No remixes or cover songs. Your work must be original.
- Do not use copyrighted samples or material that hasn’t been cleared.
- Be aware that we will ask you to provide the Reason project file to check for compliance to these rules. If you bounce to track, leave the original lane/device intact!
- Oenkenstein Audio reserves the right to showcase all submissions on the media page of the Oenkenstein Audio website.
• Two instruments in the song must have an active Dalina String Ensemble used. There are no restrictions on using vocals, drum loops and samples.
• No restrictions.
Utilities and Players:
• No restrictions.
- 1st place: Free licenses for 3 Rack Extensions made by Oenkenstein Audio.
- 2nd place: Free licenses for Dalina String Ensemble Rack Extension and 1 other Oenkenstein Audio Rack Extensions of your choice.
- 3rd place: 1 Free license for Dalina String Ensemble Rack Extension.
Oenkenstein Audio and the ReasonTalk Team.
Links to the products pages:
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... -ensemble/
Dalina String Ensemble Operation Manual and Combinator backgrounds:
Countdown timer: https://countingdownto.com/?c=4430462