It's competition time! Yesterday, Skrock Music released a new Rack Extension: Pulse PWM Synth - Starting today, they offer you the chance to grab this synth for free! The time frame is fairly short so that you still have the chance to take advantage of the intro price of €19 in case you don't end up in the top 3!
Pulse PWM Synth demo
Pulse PWM Synth + one Skrock Music rack extension of your choice
1st and 2nd runner up
Pulse PWM Synth
- Theme: All things that inspire you from the 70's and 80's. Music/Soundtracks/Experimental Stuff
- Only 1 entry per user
- You can only use Pulse PWM Synthesizer as the synth in this project
- Samples are allowed as long as they are Drums / FX. Synth samples other than from Pulse are not allowed.
- Rack Extension effects/utilities/players are allowed
- Vocals are allowed, including vocoder with Pulse PWM Synth
- VST Effects are allowed
- Competition starts: NOW (January 19th 2018 @ 11.00 AM CET (5 AM EST)
- Competition ends: January 26th 2018 @ 11.59 PM CET (5.59 PM EST)
- You must submit your entry through this form: https://competition.reasontalk.com/skrock/
- Please make sure that you don't change the link to your song after it has been submitted. This includes changing visibility on SoundCloud from private to public or visa versa!
- Submissions are final
- You must be able to provide the Reason project file upon request
- There's no requirement about secrecy. Share your entries with the world. Just keep in mind that the only valid way to participate is by submitting through the competition site!
Good luck to you all!