[Over] One Hour Competition this friday

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
Kenni
Site Admin

05 Aug 2015

Arsenic wrote:I've Just had a listen through and I have to say there were some great submissions - The quality and standard of all the entries is quite astonishing considering the given time frame.

My particular favourite is pLansford's entry. Love that piano line - So simple yet so catchy.

Unfortunately, I'm going through some "stuff" which means I just don't have inclination to be productive or creative at the moment, so although I'm not in the right place mentally or physically to join in, I'm happy to cheer you on from the sidelines.
That's nice Arsenic - I tell you, people in that chatroom are nervous :) Knowing they only have one hour and have no idea what to expect from the other participants is good fun! You really push yourself, and strive to find everything you got and put it down in just one hour. People even take a few minutes to mix/master!

Nothing but good vibes, and being in the chatroom while people talk about this is just good fun, and even more so for the participants if they can see that the chatroom is crowded with people only there to listen to the entries.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

• Information