Post 04 Jul 2020

Thank you very much!

stratatonic

Post 05 Jul 2020

marcuswitt wrote:
04 Jul 2020
Bloma wrote:
02 Jun 2020
I've been working on this quite a lot over the last 2 weeks, and finally finished it (and it's the cutoff date today). I used Logic, but did a little processing in Reason. Also you should check out Spitfire audio's free LABS plugins, they're really really good.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDBuZR5aU24
Hi Bloma,

of all the entries that were posted here, I really found yours the best. You really understood the dynamics of the scene very well and accompanied it musically. The way in which you use the sounds very tastefully is also great. Respect! :thumbs_up:
Yes Bloma, great job! Nicely done! I like it! :) :thumbs_up:

Bloma

Post 05 Jul 2020

Thanks heaps!

Chizmata

Post 07 Jul 2020

Bloma wrote:
02 Jun 2020
I've been working on this quite a lot over the last 2 weeks, and finally finished it (and it's the cutoff date today). I used Logic, but did a little processing in Reason. Also you should check out Spitfire audio's free LABS plugins, they're really really good.

for some reason ive listened to quite a lot of the entries, mainly on youtube, and this is actually my favourite of them all. it has proper sound quality (opposed to place 2-5 :?) and is the only one that catches the slower pacing of the scene right while still delivering the dramatic feeling. especially the top down car chase looked silly slow with other music. in some moments you did not actually catch but create the right feeling to a rather bland scene like 0:35 to 0:45 (while i find the sequence right after that until 1:40 a bit too expressive or maybe just too loud). its not perfect, but overall its really good. huge props! (even though im no film music expert at all).

Bloma

Post 07 Jul 2020

Thanks very much Chizmata! Yeah, to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the scene, so I tried to give it something a bit different while still hopefully fitting.

• Information