Parafilter added to sale

Share, discuss and/or ask for advice about the Black Friday crazy here!
MrFigg

Post 23 Nov 2018

https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... equencer2/

Don’t think this was on sale yesterday.

Loque

Post 23 Nov 2018

No it was not, but still very pricy imo. I have Tantra and that has a few additional fx and payed only 29.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

Faastwalker

Post 23 Nov 2018

I'd forgotten about this one! Bought it when it came out (I think it had an intro price?). Hardly touched it since! I need to go back to this one. It was fun to play around with & had nice drive & distortion stuff going on. Again, TOO many RE's! I sometimes look through the devices in my account & I'm like, 'oh yeah. That one! I remember that'!! :? Anyway, Parafilter - bloody good RE, hardly ever used it in spite of this!!

hurricane

Post 24 Nov 2018

Way too expensive for what it is - in case you're wondering why it's not selling like how you originally thought it would, BHK Samples. Don't be fooled by the spike in black friday sales.

friday

Post 24 Nov 2018

It is a good RE but with to less presets. It is elaborate to program, therefore i am willing to pay a little for a ReFill with more patches. Anybody here has enough time? :-)
Last edited by friday on 24 Nov 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Boombastix

Post 24 Nov 2018

Hard to beat the Cableguys stuff, + they have this online preset community built into the plugin, new presets all the time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Information