Krakos Maximizer $19!!

Share, discuss and/or ask for advice about the Black Friday crazy here!
Faastwalker

Post 22 Nov 2018

Great deal. $19 for BF down from $69! I already have the Ozone Maximizer. Is it worth grabbing this one as well?

Data_Shrine

Post 22 Nov 2018

I use the VST version for mastering (in another DAW) and I really like it. Although I am not sure if it is better than Ozone, if you already have it. Everyone seems to use Ozone, I prefer not to use what everyone uses :P

dvdrtldg

Post 23 Nov 2018

I use it all the time. I like the Ozone maximiser, but there's been the odd occasion when I haven't been able to get great results with it. Never had a problem with Kratos, and it's amazingly transparent even when you drive it hard (which I generally don't, but it's nice to know you've got the option)

For $25? don't even hesitate

motuscott

Post 23 Nov 2018

So much for my resolve not to spend on BF. I didn't even make it to my second cup of coffee...
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg

Post 23 Nov 2018

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2018
So much for my resolve not to spend on BF. I didn't even make it to my second cup of coffee...
Woke up, looked at the deals, decided I didn’t need anything then bought 6 REs before it was even 10am. Ha ha ha :wtf:

antic604

Post 23 Nov 2018

The only one I got so far...

Props support still ignores me with regards to Synth Bundle #2. Maybe it's good, so I won't spend too much money :)
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Loque

Post 23 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
23 Nov 2018
The only one I got so far...

Props support still ignores me with regards to Synth Bundle #2. Maybe it's good, so I won't spend too much money :)
I amstill trying out the synth bundle and i am not sure if it is worth a penny.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

antic604

Post 23 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Considering how awesome the track you did with SB1 was, I'll take that as a sarcasm :)

Loque

Post 23 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Considering how awesome the track you did with SB1 was, I'll take that as a sarcasm :)
Sry, no i am sersious atm.

To give you a short impression:
* i added a Noise device from SB2, played around, and thought...mmm...mmeehh....
* i added a noise device, played around and i thought...wow, wtf! great sh!t!...it was from sb1
* repeat 2 times from point 1

If the bundle would made me horny till now,i am pretty sure, i would let had you know. But there is still one day tomorrow i gonna play around.

And thx for that "awsome"...gonna sleep well tonight!

antic604

Post 23 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
23 Nov 2018
antic604 wrote:
23 Nov 2018

* i added a Noise device from SB2, played around, and thought...mmm...mmeehh....
* i added a noise device, played around and i thought...wow, wtf! great sh!t!...it was from sb1

If the bundle would made me horny till now,i am pretty sure, i would let had you know. But there is still one day tomorrow i gonna play around.

Oh, OK I see... :o

Do you have a Bandcamp or Soundcloud account? I'd gladly listen to more, but I hate this Alibaba thing or whatever it's called :D

Loque

Post 23 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
23 Nov 2018

Oh, OK I see... :o

Do you have a Bandcamp or Soundcloud account? I'd gladly listen to more, but I hate this Alibaba thing or whatever it's called :D
I already bought the SB2 and i am playing around with the new device. I gonna push something on allibaboo or whatever it is called if i get something usefull...still trying...guess you get the point now...

OverneathTheSkyBridg

Post 23 Nov 2018

Yup just bought this as well. I set a personal rule for myself: NO MORE SYNTH PURCHASES! Ive got tons that I barely use. It's all about FX from now on!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Emian

Post 23 Nov 2018

This will probably be the one thing i'll get alltough i told myself not to buy anything in the PropShop this year's BF sales.

I remember liking it on trial & i believe it's never been this low priced .

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Faastwalker

Post 23 Nov 2018

OverneathTheSkyBridg wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Yup just bought this as well. I set a personal rule for myself: NO MORE SYNTH PURCHASES!
I've been skimming over the synths in the sale. I need to spend more time with the ones I have before buying new ones I think. Interesting & useful FX is always hard to pass up though.

Think I'll have to jump on Krakos at $19. I've already purchased Devastor 2 as well. Had my eye on that for a while. Already had the Bit Crusher they do. That's really cool.

Emian

Post 23 Nov 2018

Faastwalker wrote:
23 Nov 2018

I've been skimming over the synths in the sale. I need to spend more time with the ones I have before buying new ones I think. Interesting & useful FX is always hard to pass up though.

Think I'll have to jump on Krakos at $19. I've already purchased Devastor 2 as well. Had my eye on that for a while. Already had the Bit Crusher they do. That's really cool.
About D16, their recent released Redoptor 2 plugin is also very nice !

OverneathTheSkyBridg

Post 24 Nov 2018

Faastwalker wrote:
23 Nov 2018
23 Nov 2018
Yup just bought this as well. I set a personal rule for myself: NO MORE SYNTH PURCHASES!

Yeah, I just broke my own rule (sort of) and bought the Synapse RE Bundle. $125CAD for all those effects plus The Legend and Antidote? That was too good to pass up. At least I don't have to GAS for the Behringer Model D anymore lol.

cognitive

Post 25 Nov 2018

24 Nov 2018
Faastwalker wrote:
23 Nov 2018

Yeah, I just broke my own rule (sort of) and bought the Synapse RE Bundle. $125CAD for all those effects plus The Legend and Antidote? That was too good to pass up. At least I don't have to GAS for the Behringer Model D anymore lol.
The Legend is amazing, I've had it for over 2 years now and I use it ALL THE TIME.

The GQ-7 is a great EQ as well. You have way more than your money's worth with The Legend, GQ-7 and Antidote alone.

Re. the Kratos Maximizer, I love it, and it's always the final device in my master FX section. At $19 it is an absolute steal.

Emian

Post 27 Nov 2018

bought in the last hours of the sales... also the only purchase in the PropShop this BF-sales... happy customer :D

• Information