iZotope Stutter Edit and Breaktweaker for $49

Share, discuss and/or ask for advice about the Black Friday crazy here!
tallguy

Post 22 Nov 2018

Downloading the trial now to see if they work well in Reason, but man alive, that's a pretty good discount.

LINK

tallguy

Post 23 Nov 2018

I went for it. Both VSTs work well in Reason. I’ve been looking for something like Stutter Edit for a while and none of REs were chiming with me. To get Breaktweaker thrown in is great. Together, those two look like they may scratch a lot of my Aphex Twin itches.

iZotope’s website is a mess throwing up some errors during the buying process. On the upside, if you’re willing to give them your (spam) email address, you get another 5% off the price on top of the Black Friday discount.

Jmax

Post 30 Nov 2018

tallguy wrote:I went for it. Both VSTs work well in Reason. I’ve been looking for something like Stutter Edit for a while and none of REs were chiming with me. To get Breaktweaker thrown in is great. Together, those two look like they may scratch a lot of my Aphex Twin itches.

iZotope’s website is a mess throwing up some errors during the buying process. On the upside, if you’re willing to give them your (spam) email address, you get another 5% off the price on top of the Black Friday discount.
I did the same and got the the deal for $49. USD. .I had the same issues and had to spend a couple days making the transaction happen. As I was out of town and did it using my cell phone.

Install was easy and am insanely happy with both plugins and expansions. Stutter edit is just so versatile.

I thought the izotope Delay was actually free so I downloaded the plugin.. but upon loading the vst I get asked for a serial no biggie as I have my delay needs covered.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Information