Black Friday 2018 Deals

Share, discuss and/or ask for advice about the Black Friday crazy here!
craven

Post 21 Nov 2018

Hydrosonic wrote:
21 Nov 2018
sonicbyte wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Damn... just bought Step note recorder 2 last week... now it's free :(
It is deffinately not free, $49
Unless it was a short and corrected fast mistake :)
most likely its a free update
:ugeek:

MannequinRaces

Post 21 Nov 2018

Weak pricing on the rigs. I’ve seen them at $149. Still some nice deals. Might finally pick up Proton. Going to echo that’s it’s disappointing that Parafilter isn’t on sale. Can’t imagine too many people buying it at the current price. Great prices on the Letric Panda stuff but I have most of those. :)

eusti

Post 21 Nov 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Going to echo that’s it’s disappointing that Parafilter isn’t on sale. Can’t imagine too many people buying it at the current price.
I know. I've been asking BHK Samples on FB to put it on sale repeatedly now... ;)

D.

scratchnsnifff

Post 21 Nov 2018

fretshot7 wrote:
20 Nov 2018
I was hoping KHs One would be on for a good price ...
Resonans Physical synth and Blamsoft Zero are for sale but not crazy prices, still im tempted with one or the other but which one :?
Definitely zero, resonans is fun. But I use zero waaayyyy more
Resonans is fun, but I find it hard to get a loud and quick sound out of it. There are a few knob twist combinations that yield great bell and string plucks, but you have to sit down with it for a long while to get something great out of it,

In this particular example I highly suggest zero first. Then sometime later on get resonans

Zero has some great features like the ability to have envelopes for each operator, advanced additive menus, and a streamline FM matrix

I always start by setting op1 to -24 semitones then I adjust the second operator to op1

Second Column first row, this lets operator 2 adjust the timbre of operator one. From there just keep chaining subtle amounts of FM
In small amounts it’s hard to not get a quick and usable sound :)

Plus it’s super advanced even though it’s been around for a few years now
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

scratchnsnifff

Post 21 Nov 2018

Ermitage wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Synapse bundle for 99€ .. To call that a steal would be an understatement.
They have been absolutely killing the sales game the past year or two!

It makes me hope that they are working on a new project. If I remember correctly, they still like making stuff for the Re platform:)

Reasonable man

Post 21 Nov 2018

I think seeing alot of people wont get paid till near the end of the month it would make more sense to have this 7 day sale actually start on friday ..tut tut

In the words of the dragons ....for that reason ......I'm out :roll:

antic604

Post 21 Nov 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Ermitage wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Synapse bundle for 99€ .. To call that a steal would be an understatement.

It makes me hope that they are working on a new project. If I remember correctly, they still like making stuff for the Re platform:)
Dune 3 VST is supposed to come out by the end of the month (also v1 and 2 are on sale right now).

I wouldn't count on new/more REs, though...
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

scratchnsnifff

Post 21 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
scratchnsnifff wrote:
21 Nov 2018

Dune 3 VST is supposed to come out by the end of the month (also v1 and 2 are on sale right now).

In fairly recent times they made their compressor, and around this time last year or the year before they made the legend :)

While they might not be making one each year, I wouldn’t write them off.

I don’t see dune 3 coming to Re but synapse audio appears to like the format when it works for them

Loque

Post 21 Nov 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
21 Nov 2018
antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018

In fairly recent times they made their compressor, and around this time last year or the year before they made the legend :)

While they might not be making one each year, I wouldn’t write them off.

I don’t see dune 3 coming to Re but synapse audio appears to like the format when it works for them
Agree. I guess The Legend gave them another high peak in reputation on the RE and on the VST market. And i think a lot of ppl also eyeing Synapse on the VST side now since they know them for quite a long time of high quality RE devices. ANd i also see in the last releases (the compressor and The Legend) that they like to add CV to their devices and we love them for that!
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

Reasonable man

Post 21 Nov 2018

I see Peff's not doing blck friday this year either :puf_bigsmile:

buddard

Post 21 Nov 2018

sonicbyte wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Step has never been free (nor will it ever be), I'm sure it's just the recent 2.0.1 update that appears free to you since you already own Step 2.0.0. :puf_smile:

It would be a lot clearer if they could write FREE UPDATE in the shop instead of just FREE, that would avoid a lot of misunderstandings...

retreed

Post 21 Nov 2018

Most people will most likely have this already, but it's free during Black Friday:
https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-extension/skope/

:)

Exowildebeest

Post 21 Nov 2018

buddard wrote:
21 Nov 2018
sonicbyte wrote:
21 Nov 2018
It would be a lot clearer if they could write FREE UPDATE in the shop instead of just FREE, that would avoid a lot of misunderstandings...
Didn't it use to be like that :?:

EdGrip

Post 21 Nov 2018

Panda's Skope and Amp are FREE!

Proton is a steal at £17 - might get it even though I'll have Grain eventually.

This is another bargain you might miss - https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... istortion/

I'm always tempted by ABL3. I'm sure I'll have it one day, but I enjoy concocting acid-ish contraptions out of other things.

fretshot7

Post 21 Nov 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
21 Nov 2018

Definitely zero, resonans is fun. But I use zero waaayyyy more
Resonans is fun, but I find it hard to get a loud and quick sound out of it. There are a few knob twist combinations that yield great bell and string plucks, but you have to sit down with it for a long while to get something great out of it,

In this particular example I highly suggest zero first. Then sometime later on get resonans

Zero has some great features like the ability to have envelopes for each operator, advanced additive menus, and a streamline FM matrix

I always start by setting op1 to -24 semitones then I adjust the second operator to op1

Second Column first row, this lets operator 2 adjust the timbre of operator one. From there just keep chaining subtle amounts of FM
In small amounts it’s hard to not get a quick and usable sound :)

Plus it’s super advanced even though it’s been around for a few years now
thanks for the detailed reply! I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket but cos i have so many RE i havn't fully used im finding it hard to part with it :shock:
I have been putting off buying an audio interface ( still using a novation xio synth for that! ) maybe I should be looking that way ... or with alot of travel coming up next year saving up for an op-z!
I did like the idea of capitain plugins at one point too...

back to the props sale tho you have sold me on Zero if i decide to bite, thanks again on the response... internet has been out for a whole day here so unless i use my phone 4g as my computers connection im not downloading a trial either :(

Reasonable man

Post 22 Nov 2018

25% off all Fabfilter bundles until monday on their website. If you own their plugins already your current discounts are increased by about 10%.
Wondering if its worth borrowing a few quid to get Pro - L2 ( £44) and Pro - R for (£67) for a total of £111. Buying them with discounts before the black friday sale was around £150 . Christ these plug-ins are expensive!

Can anyone recommend Pro -L2 or Pro- R ? if you own either Do you use them much?...All the time?
I already own Revebs Uhbik A and Synapse DR - 1 which are excellent ..not Sure what Pro R is going to bring to the table.

Boombastix

Post 22 Nov 2018

sdst wrote:
21 Nov 2018
eiresurfer wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Torn between purchasing:

Synapse RE Collection for 99 euros
or
Mix & Mastering Rig 3 for 179 euros

What would you go for if you HAD to choose one.
Synapse, The Legend alone worth more than that
Get the Synapse w Legend collection deal. Add a Chenille Chorus. You can get truly authentic big analog sounds this way. Some people spend $4000 on an old analog Jupiter 8, but you can get this big pad sound for less than $150 this way. It is AMAZING. Not to mention the basses, whohaa. And yes, I do have big 2 osc 6 voice analog gear... Good in winter as the room gets warm, lol!

Hydrosonic

Post 22 Nov 2018

EdGrip wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Panda's Skope and Amp are FREE!

Proton is a steal at £17 - might get it even though I'll have Grain eventually.

This is another bargain you might miss - https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... istortion/

I'm always tempted by ABL3. I'm sure I'll have it one day, but I enjoy concocting acid-ish contraptions out of other things.
I don't know if you have tried D16's Phoscyon, it is on sale at JRRSHOP at 40% off, VST of course, but it is very nice $35, it might see you through your TB303 Emu addiction for a while ;) In a few ways it is more advanced that ABL3, in terms of adding little extras to the sound such as Filter Env Attack, Accent Decay/Env & Gate time + and Arp and more configurable Distortion/EQ. I can't say that the Emu is better, but it sounds good enough to fool most people.

friday

Post 22 Nov 2018

Boombastix wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Good in winter as the room gets warm, lol!
HaHA... But to be honest, in the meantime I also use my analog synths more often only for a heated studio :-(

MrFigg

Post 23 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018
MannequinRaces wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Going to echo that’s it’s disappointing that Parafilter isn’t on sale. Can’t imagine too many people buying it at the current price.
I know. I've been asking BHK Samples on FB to put it on sale repeatedly now... ;)

D.
It’s on sale now in case you missed it :)

eusti

Post 23 Nov 2018

MrFigg wrote:
23 Nov 2018
eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018

D.
It’s on sale now in case you missed it :)
Yes, thank you! Now I just need to figure out if the price is low enough for me.

D.

Re8et

Post 23 Nov 2018

Noise engineering Synth Bundle 2 at 85$, in case someone missed it! :o

antic604

Post 23 Nov 2018

Re8et wrote:
23 Nov 2018
$55 with a discount code if you own SB1. I do, but didn't get the code still :(
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

faun2500

Post 23 Nov 2018

-

Black Friday Deals on Refills! https://newloops.com

Parsec 2 sound bank and Europa Pro expasnion on sale!
Big discounts on new Reason ReFills at https://NewLoops.com :refill: :refill: :thumbs_up:

Re8et

Post 24 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
23 Nov 2018
Re8et wrote:
23 Nov 2018
$55 with a discount code if you own SB1. I do, but didn't get the code still :(
Me neither, this offer it's like 84$ off, like 50% vs 33%, I doubt it would be cumulative either way :exclamation:

• Information