Selig Audio November Live Stream Thursday Nov 3 20:00 UTC

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
selig
RE Developer

03 Nov 2022

Here we go again, another Selig LiveStream ramble.

This month I'll be covering my ongoing project of building analog drum machine modules starting with a kick Combinator as 'proof of concept'. I'll cover the workflow for coming up with stuff like this as well.
I'll also be sharing a dense pop mix I'm working on as I move it from Reason to LUNA for mixing. Denser mixes have their own set of issues which I hope to get into during the live stream - I have both the Reason and the LUNA version so you can hear the difference FWIW.
I'll also go over my new setup for any gear geeks out there. ;)

So come join me for the stream or watch it later in whole or in part!
https://www.youtube.com/user/SeligAudio
Selig Audio, LLC

wendylou

03 Nov 2022

Looking forward to your live stream from Luna, Professor Gizmo – Mastermind of Muni Mula!

Ruff-and-Reddy-and Professor-Gizmo-AI-1000.jpg
Ruff-and-Reddy-and Professor-Gizmo-AI-1000.jpg (124.38 KiB) Viewed 1175 times
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

crimsonwarlock

03 Nov 2022

Ah, just caught this in time, will be there.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

selig
RE Developer

03 Nov 2022

Going live in about 10 minutes - if you have questions/suggestions let me know. And remember I sometimes forget to check the chat so be patient! ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

crimsonwarlock

03 Nov 2022

That was a nice one again. Thanks for the stream.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

selig
RE Developer

03 Nov 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
03 Nov 2022
Thanks for tuning in, I got a little side tracked by the BigPharmaBeatmaker 'stalker level' comments/insults but other than that had a fantastic time!
Selig Audio, LLC

crimsonwarlock

04 Nov 2022

selig wrote:
03 Nov 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
03 Nov 2022
Thanks for tuning in, I got a little side tracked by the BigPharmaBeatmaker 'stalker level' comments/insults but other than that had a fantastic time!
Yeah, I didn't understand what that was about. But your livestreams deserve a lot more viewers. Maybe announce the next one here a bit earlier, like a week or so. Having a bit of discussion here upfront might help, I seem to remember it worked before when you asked for ideas to cover. On that note, I'm currently playing around with ideas for mixing on headphones, like how to create a more 'live' stereo image in my cans, and frequency response correction. Also, the whole stereo thing regarding my Bricasti combinator gave me some ideas to try out. I wouldn't pass an opportunity to get your insights on this (thinking about your binaural explorations).
-------

• Information