Reason tut by Ryan Harlin

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
motuscott

11 Jul 2022

challism wrote:
11 Jul 2022
toot.JPG
Share the disrespect
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

avasopht
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2022

EnochLight wrote:
10 Jul 2022
Which is a real shame, because it really was a pretty cool service/feature. It's something that I wish Reason Studios would revisit and keep maturing, in all honesty. :puf_unhappy:
Dropping Allihoopa was a massive mistake.

The Reason community are kick-ass sound designers.

This could have easily branched off into something like Arcade or Splice that introduced Reason indirectly to new audiences as the source for how their rad loops are made.
Last edited by avasopht on 11 Jul 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Creativemind

11 Jul 2022

dE.niz wrote:
05 Jul 2022
I can no longer find a youtube tutorial of Ryan Harlin .
In this tutorial he uses a song by allihoopa to synchronize the tempo of this song in Reason .
I think this song is by Faustine but I'm not quite sure.
He says something about " the click follows the song " in the reason sequencer .
Can someone give me the link of this tutorial because I'm crazy looking for it .
Thanks in advance .
dE.niz
That very vid was shared on a Reason Facebook post just the other day (Saturday I think).

It was using Discover / Take if that's the right vid.

EDIT - Sorry I realise that 'jam-s' has already shared a link to a thread on here with this vid in it.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

mcatalao
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2022

EnochLight wrote:
10 Jul 2022

Which is a real shame, because it really was a pretty cool service/feature. It's something that I wish Reason Studios would revisit and keep maturing, in all honesty. :puf_unhappy:
The problem with Alihoopa, for me, were the copyright "rulings" of the allihoopa eula. It would render anything you did original into creative commons even if you didn't want to.
I don't get why it didn't work for others, but for me, as a creator, It didn't work, imho.

I also think there's an opportunity to be explored with Reason +, companion and collaboration, a market place where each one can define the type of collaboration.

moofi

11 Jul 2022

wp :-D
MrFigg wrote:
11 Jul 2022
moofi wrote:
11 Jul 2022
Man, you remember a lot for not remembering :-D

Yeah, it reminds me that I forgot to forget.

• Information