Selig Audio June Live Stream Thursday June 2 20:00 UTC

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 10150
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 01 Jun 2022

Hello again, get ready for another random rambling ranting from Giles Reaves of Selig Audio.
This month we will cover Combinator 2 workflow focusing on the graphics side of things and simplifying that process.
I'll be featuring the new Selig B3/Leslie MkII as an example:
Image

I'll also start with a quick tip this month (and every month after) to get things going, this time covering understanding Reason's sometimes confusing naming/labeling conventions between the sequencer, rack, and mixer views. And as always I'll likely wander off into the weeds at some point, you never know…

Tune in or watch it later, make suggestions here or on the chat tomorrow for subjects to cover or questions to be answered/demonstrated, and don't be late!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeligAudio
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8006
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Jun 2022

selig wrote:
01 Jun 2022
Hello again, get ready for another random rambling ranting from Giles Reaves of Selig Audio.
This month we will cover Combinator 2 workflow focusing on the graphics side of things and simplifying that process.
I'll be featuring the new Selig B3/Leslie MkII as an example:
Image

I'll also start with a quick tip this month (and every month after) to get things going, this time covering understanding Reason's sometimes confusing naming/labeling conventions between the sequencer, rack, and mixer views. And as always I'll likely wander off into the weeds at some point, you never know…

Tune in or watch it later, make suggestions here or on the chat tomorrow for subjects to cover or questions to be answered/demonstrated, and don't be late!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeligAudio
When’ll we be able to get out hands on the MkII? And how? Love MkI :)
丰2ॐ

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 10150
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 01 Jun 2022

MrFigg wrote:
01 Jun 2022
When’ll we be able to get out hands on the MkII? And how? Love MkI :)
I want to do a little 'public beta' to get some feedback and see if there's anything I've missed (likely) or something I'd never have thought of on my own (also likely). I'll discuss this further on the live stream if anyone is interested in participating, and host the beta here on the forum. Would especially like to have feedback from some folks who use the original, so please stay in touch!
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8006
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Jun 2022

selig wrote:
01 Jun 2022
MrFigg wrote:
01 Jun 2022
When’ll we be able to get out hands on the MkII? And how? Love MkI :)
I want to do a little 'public beta' to get some feedback and see if there's anything I've missed (likely) or something I'd never have thought of on my own (also likely). I'll discuss this further on the live stream if anyone is interested in participating, and host the beta here on the forum. Would especially like to have feedback from some folks who use the original, so please stay in touch!
Well, I’ve got and use the original so I’d be more than happy to help if I can.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
Jagwah
Posts: 2281
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 01 Jun 2022

Sounds great I don't think I have ever had a good grasp on the naming conventions between sequencer device and mixer, it's always kind of annoyed me probably because I don't understand it!
:reason: It's all about the plo, yo.

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 10150
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 02 Jun 2022

Going live now!
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
moofi
Posts: 805
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: hear

Post 02 Jun 2022

Just mostly listened to the stream while playing Apex :-D

User avatar
BananaSkins
Posts: 436
Joined: 29 Sep 2017

Post 03 Jun 2022

I watched all the live stream - good tip on the labelling; thanks for your time Giles :thumbs_up: . Like you said you have to sample your dogs squeaky toy :lol:

Lost Dog
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 Jul 2020
Location: Hastings

Post 04 Jun 2022

I too watched your stream, thank you.
I'm a hat guy, Love the one that you were wearing in your stream, any chance of making these available to purchase on your site? (allowing postage to the UK too) =)

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 5 guests