Reason self contained to RRP

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
dezma

17 Jun 2021

Hi,

In the process of moving some songs from reason to studio one, I'm struggling with one thing particular: I used to save "self contained" in reason, yet in order to save patches you need to uncheck this. This is especially for drumkits a very painful process. Is there any easy way to save all samples of a certain kong or redrum patch in RRP? Point is to not be dependent from your sample directory structure and save them in your studio one folder (like impact does).

Sterioevo

17 Jun 2021

In the process of saving device patches to be recalled in RRP (mainly combinators) I unself contain files which prompts me to save the files into a folder. I have a single folder in my sample directory for this purpose, I then save the files and patches can be opened as expected in the RRP.
It is more complicated with files contained with Refills. For this I need to delete the samples after making a note of the refill, file names and sample allocations. These need to be manually reallocated in the RRP.

• Information