CIRcUIT BENt SuBTrACtOr

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
User avatar
muckmclane
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2018

Post 16 Jul 2020

You know your on the right track when simply changing the volume gives you unexpected results:



fake sagan should be a household name

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 895
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 16 Jul 2020

muckmclane wrote:
16 Jul 2020
You know your on the right track when simply changing the volume gives you unexpected results:



just the volume? :shock:

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 7555
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 17 Jul 2020

Yep. Job done.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
muckmclane
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2018

Post 17 Jul 2020

BRIGGS wrote:
16 Jul 2020
muckmclane wrote:
16 Jul 2020
You know your on the right track when simply changing the volume gives you unexpected results:



just the volume? :shock:
Uh huh.
In this next little ditty we focus exclusively on seeing what happens when I tweak the level + polyphony to get some donkey-bot hybrids.
This bend is certainly taking some artistic license in regards to what it feels 'level' and 'polyphony' are.

fake sagan should be a household name

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 895
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 17 Jul 2020

muckmclane wrote:
17 Jul 2020
BRIGGS wrote:
16 Jul 2020


just the volume? :shock:
Uh huh.
In this next little ditty we focus exclusively on seeing what happens when I tweak the level + polyphony to get some donkey-bot hybrids.
This bend is certainly taking some artistic license in regards to what it feels 'level' and 'polyphony' are.

after all these years...there's still new sounds coming out of this thing??? :lol:

User avatar
Auryn
Posts: 512
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Location: La Mancha

Post 17 Jul 2020

My god what have you done? That compressor is really taking a beating...
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
eXpandemonium Refill: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/expandemonium

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1062
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 19 Jul 2020

Ow, that's some sexy bending there. Could that bent subtractor please bend over and show its back side? :twisted:
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace.

User avatar
muckmclane
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2018

Post 20 Jul 2020

Auryn wrote:
17 Jul 2020
My god what have you done? That compressor is really taking a beating...
jam-s wrote:
19 Jul 2020
Ow, that's some sexy bending there. Could that bent subtractor please bend over and show its back side? :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fake sagan should be a household name

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 1062
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 22 Jul 2020

Oh, the joys of feedback loops and self modulation. Sexy a. f. ;)
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace.

User avatar
ljekio
Posts: 794
Joined: 21 Jan 2015

Post 23 Jul 2020

Patch on video and assembled by screenshot sounds bit different.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests