Help with Players' Scales & Chords & Reason's Synchronous Effect Modulator Together

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
jmusic

04 Apr 2020

I need some assistance with something I cannot figure out how route and work correctly. I am currently using Ableton Live Suite 10.1.9 along with Reason 11.2.1d17 via Plugin in Ableton Live Suite 10.1.9. I have successfully followed in the following YouTube video from Ryan how to use a VST that is in Ableton Live Suite 10.1.9 and use Players' Scales & Chords together. The problem I cannot figure out, is how do I use Reason's Synchronous Effect Modulator in Reason's Plugin in Ableton Live Suite 10.1.9? Pretty much instead of using Players' Scales & Chords together, I would like to use Reason's Synchronous Effect Modulator. I cannot figure it out. ultimately, I would like to use together both Players' Scales & Chords and Reason's Synchronous Effect Modulator together.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

11 Apr 2020

Have you tried to create a new Rack Plugin, of FX type, and put Synchronous in it?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

jmusic

11 Apr 2020

Hi Boombastix,

Thanks for responding! I am still in the same boat. I tried your suggestion on creating a new Rack Plugin of FX type and I'm still having the same problem. Can you provide a picture or a video of how to achieve this?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2020

Sorry, missed that you said Synchronous and Players together. I don't think you can do that. Players need to sit on top of an instrument.

You should explain what you are trying to do, maybe it can be achieved some other way. There is no midi input for Synchronous anyhow.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information