Kong NN-NANO sample editor

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Jagwah

Post 19 Mar 2020

Just a quick one I'm editing samples in Kong's NN-NANO editor - why are the fade in and fade out always greyed out even when I shorten the end of the sample? I must be missing something simple.

PhillipOrdonez

Post 19 Mar 2020

Jagwah wrote:
19 Mar 2020
Just a quick one I'm editing samples in Kong's NN-NANO editor - why are the fade in and fade out always greyed out even when I shorten the end of the sample? I must be missing something simple.
Are you talking about the audio editor pop up? You need to select audio before the fade controls become available.

Jagwah

Post 23 Mar 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
19 Mar 2020
Jagwah wrote:
19 Mar 2020
Are you talking about the audio editor pop up? You need to select audio before the fade controls become available.
I don't get how to select the audio in here if that is what I need to do, and it's still greyed out as you see in the image, any ideas?
Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jackjackdaw

Post 24 Mar 2020

Click and drag the cursor in the waveform window. The selection turns blue and the fade in/out controls become active.

Jagwah

Post 24 Mar 2020

Jackjackdaw wrote:
24 Mar 2020
Click and drag the cursor in the waveform window. The selection turns blue and the fade in/out controls become active.
Yes now I see it thank you my man!! :mrgreen:

• Information