Pitch low speed

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Molotovbeatz

Post 18 Jan 2020

Hi fam,

Do you know any other way to slow down vocal pitch without using Transpose from the sequencer neither streching the waves? I would like to do vocal slow down effect on some of my chorus, and I would like to find various effective methods to do it. Any plugin which can do the job as well? I appreciate.

Thanks
:reason: Instagram: @koktailmolotov
:reason: SoundCloud: Koktailmolotov
:reason: YouTube: Koktailmolotov

joeyluck

Post 18 Jan 2020

You could put the sample in an NNXT and just trigger it with a lower key. Is that along the lines of what you are trying to do?

You could also look at plugins like HalfTime but Cableguys for $12.

Molotovbeatz

Post 19 Jan 2020

joeyluck wrote:
18 Jan 2020
Is that along the lines of what you are trying to do?
No, just some words in the chorus.

Loque

Post 19 Jan 2020

Not sure if you are really after a "slowing down" fx a la tape stop or transpose without repitch, so maybe you just want a formant shift which can be done in the toparea of the pitch editor of the vocals or a Formantfilter like it is in Thor.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

Molotovbeatz

Post 19 Jan 2020

Loque wrote:
19 Jan 2020
Not sure if you are really after a "slowing down" fx a la tape stop or transpose without repitch, so maybe you just want a formant shift which can be done in the toparea of the pitch editor of the vocals or a Formantfilter like it is in Thor.
It's not an fx ala tape stop that I am looking for. It's a an effect where some words are pitched down. I know transpose can do it, however Im am looking for other methods to achieve that effect

joeyluck

Post 19 Jan 2020

Molotovbeatz wrote:
19 Jan 2020
Loque wrote:
19 Jan 2020
It's not an fx ala tape stop that I am looking for. It's a an effect where some words are pitched down. I know transpose can do it, however Im am looking for other methods to achieve that effect
So pitched down, but not slowed down?

• Information