Delta, The complete Guide.

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

15 Oct 2019

Everything you need to know to get going :D
Make sure you have a cuppa ready it's a long one...I did try to make it short....

The PoohBear...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Baylo

15 Oct 2019

This popped up in my “recommended” list earlier today. Was in the mood for procrastinating so watched the whole thing. Well worth it - I was only peripherally aware of Delta but really intrigued now. Well done, PoohBear!

Reasonable man

15 Oct 2019

+1 Great tutorial. Facinating device.

Loque

15 Oct 2019

Good stuff, a bit long. Very good explanation and tricks. I appreciate your work! Just a bit too much smacking while talking 😝
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

16 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
15 Oct 2019
Good stuff, a bit long. Very good explanation and tricks. I appreciate your work! Just a bit too much smacking while talking 😝
I hold my hands (lips) up to that, not something I usually do or don't think I do, no excuses, it was about 2am when I did that, so maybe that was why I had a dry mouth, my video's usually have a lot of Ermms and arhh's in them, so that was a change LOL...

friday

16 Oct 2019

Love Delta! Thanks for your tutorial, gave me some new inputs.

Loque

16 Oct 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
16 Oct 2019
Loque wrote:
15 Oct 2019
I hold my hands (lips) up to that, not something I usually do or don't think I do, no excuses, it was about 2am when I did that, so maybe that was why I had a dry mouth, my video's usually have a lot of Ermms and arhh's in them, so that was a change LOL...
:-D

The "errmmms" and "arhhs" are ok, not many or nearly none heard :thumbs_up:
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

17 Oct 2019

Baylo wrote:
15 Oct 2019
This popped up in my “recommended” list earlier today. Was in the mood for procrastinating so watched the whole thing. Well worth it - I was only peripherally aware of Delta but really intrigued now. Well done, PoohBear!
Thank you.

I only touch on it, you can really do crazy setups and of course really useful setups, the scope of this device is massive.
I may do another video with showing loads of different usages...

• Information