Scales and Chords clips mess

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Jagwah

18 Sep 2019

I use Scales and Chords Player a lot it's great for me as a non-keyboard player.

However things get messy for me once I have printed the chords of a progression to track, and come back later to try and create a variation or make some needed changes. I use some labelling on these clips and loads of colours to differentiate them (I usually slice them up into separate chords), then I start re-arranging things and it becomes a big mess.

I've noticed there are some 'chord' REs and Players, can any of them help with chord organisation in the sequencer?

Thanks.

PhillipOrdonez

18 Sep 2019

Once you have your desired progression just Ctrl+J those clips together and they become a nice big block that isn't messy.

Try chord line or chord bank and see if those players provide a better workflow for your chord needs. My guess is they most likely will!

Jagwah

19 Sep 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
18 Sep 2019
Once you have your desired progression just Ctrl+J those clips together and they become a nice big block that isn't messy.

Try chord line or chord bank and see if those players provide a better workflow for your chord needs. My guess is they most likely will!
Thanks dude I will definitely check them out :)

• Information