What do you use for Electric Guitar Sounds?

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Mistro17

16 Sep 2019

I want to get as close to an authentic electric guitar as I can (preferably free if possible). So far I have Ample Guitar M II Lite, and Ample Bass P II Lite and now feel I'm missing a good electric guitar. Is it simply a matter of setting up some amps to make the sound from any guitar samples or are there VST instruments like the Ample ones mentioned?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Sep 2019

Mistro17 wrote:
16 Sep 2019
I want to get as close to an authentic electric guitar as I can (preferably free if possible). So far I have Ample Guitar M II Lite, and Ample Bass P II Lite and now feel I'm missing a good electric guitar. Is it simply a matter of setting up some amps to make the sound from any guitar samples or are there VST instruments like the Ample ones mentioned?
Do you want chords and strums or picked notes?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Mistro17

16 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
16 Sep 2019

All of the above. The more options the better. I like what we can do with the Ample guitars.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Sep 2019

Mistro17 wrote:
16 Sep 2019
MrFigg wrote:
16 Sep 2019

All of the above. The more options the better. I like what we can do with the Ample guitars.
To be honest I’m not so clued up on this. I’m a guitarist primarily so just play everything myself on my guitar :). I guess there’s the A-List REs, UJam have got some guitar VSTs which are similar and then there’s a Rob Papen RE which I can’t remember the name of. But I don’t like any of them. Too fussy I guess.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information