TOUCHOSC with Reason

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Andyself

26 Aug 2019

Hi there,

I want to use my Android phone (later a tablet) with Toucosc App to control midi in Reason but I cannot make a connection of it in Reason. App and PC find each other but that was it... any users here who did it successfull with an android phone or tablet? Hope you can help me out, I think screenshots what to setup in Reason settings / Touchosc could be helpful. Thanks forward. best regards, Andy.

Aria Salvatrice

26 Aug 2019

I found it pretty easy to get going!
After launching Osc Bridge, did you add TouchOSC as a MIDI device in Reason? I added it as a generic MIDI keyboard.

I lock it manually to the instrument I want to control from the context menu in the rack:

The templates have to be edited with the proper MIDI messages! I used the Reason MIDI Implementation Chart PDF for that.

visheshl

17 Oct 2019

Hey im creating a reason remote with TouchOSC, would you be interested in testing it out ?

visheshl

30 Oct 2019

Hi, i made a new TouchOSC template for controlling reason with iPhone/ iPad/ Android
If you want,Please download it here...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7514723

ljekio

31 Jul 2020

Does anyone know how to use touchosc with Reason with OSC protocol without midi?
Or a way how to achieve display of titles and other text information via remote codecs?

• Information