28 episodes Thor Polysonic Synthesizer: Everything Explained – The Complete Walkthrough

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!

MarkTarlton

12 Jun 2019

this was posted a while back, I saw it on the props blog, but they are late to the party :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7512248&hilit=thor+tutorial

mon

12 Jun 2019

Thanks alot! I almost got used to the common posts of type "I want this" or "I don't like that". Very glad to see something that could teach me and the rest of the forum members something :) I will watch the videos when I have some spare time! Cheers 🍻
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

CephaloPod

13 Jun 2019

I watched the first few episodes. Pretty basic, not very insightful. It's fine for people who would rather watch a video than sit in front of the device and read the manual I guess. I'll pick a choose a few more episodes, maybe it gets more interesting.
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

boingy

13 Jun 2019

CephaloPod wrote:
13 Jun 2019
I watched the first few episodes. Pretty basic, not very insightful. It's fine for people who would rather watch a video than sit in front of the device and read the manual I guess. I'll pick a choose a few more episodes, maybe it gets more interesting.
I find almost all "training videos" too slow. The best ones are the ones that target one specific small thing and are under 2 minutes long so you get straight to the setting you missed or the tiny button on the screen that you had not noticed.

• Information