Love filter alternative in Reason

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Molotovbeatz

25 May 2019

Hi guys,

It's been long time I didn't post anything :D

Because I am a former user of FL Studio, I just wanted to ask what is the alternative of the Fruity Love Filter in Reason. I was looking at the shop but didnt find it.

I mean in the shop there is this Khs Filter https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... hs-filter/

Is it the same thing? if yes how can I use it? Below the screenshot of the Love filter from FL. I would appreciate if something could tell me the alternative of that filter. I used it a lot back in the time when I was playing around with FL studio. Now I would like to have the same tool in Reason, preferably also If I could add my own input value into the knobs.

To be precise, I am looking for the High Pass filter and the Low pass filter options in Reason. For the Love filter from FL, I used to put the resonance (RES) to 0% and playing around with ENV and CUT.

BRIGGS

25 May 2019

Have you tried Pulverizer?

r11s

Molotovbeatz

25 May 2019

BRIGGS wrote:
25 May 2019

Honestly not ;p. Any suggestion how to use Pulveriser for this purpose? What should I pay attention for Low or High pass filter here?

I appreciate, anyway thank for the suggestion.

BRIGGS

25 May 2019

Molotovbeatz wrote:
25 May 2019
BRIGGS wrote:
25 May 2019

Honestly not ;p. Any suggestion how to use Pulveriser for this purpose? What should I pay attention for Low or High pass filter here?

I appreciate, anyway thank for the suggestion.
It's like a swiss army knife...I has both high pass and low pass filters...it also has an envelope +more

here's a video:

r11s

esselfortium

25 May 2019

If you want just a basic functional filter, the built-in ECF-42 does lowpass and bandpass, and has envelope CV inputs on the back. If you want a highpass (or if you want a modulated filter without messing with CV or automation), Synchronous has got you covered.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Molotovbeatz

25 May 2019

Great thank you m8 for the tutorial basic link. I will play around with it.
esselfortium wrote:
25 May 2019
If you want just a basic functional filter, the built-in ECF-42 does lowpass and bandpass, and has envelope CV inputs on the back. If you want a highpass (or if you want a modulated filter without messing with CV or automation), Synchronous has got you covered.
Can you post here how the image of ECF-42 looks like please so that I can find it? Thanks

jam-s

25 May 2019

Molotovbeatz wrote:
25 May 2019
Can you post here how the image of ECF-42 looks like please so that I can find it? Thanks
http://docs.propellerheads.se/reason10/ ... 55.01.html

Molotovbeatz

25 May 2019

jam-s wrote:
25 May 2019
Molotovbeatz wrote:
25 May 2019
http://docs.propellerheads.se/reason10/ ... 55.01.html
Thank you :thumbs_up:

• Information