Where to find latest World & Regional Hits/Charts?

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
RobC

11 Nov 2018

As the title says.

You can never know when you find some good stuff.
I'm looking for both Mainstream and Indie (as well as good music : ) but yeah, that's the deeply buried gold that isn't advertised).

Or maybe we can call the latter "True Indie"? I checked independent record labels - some eventually get bought out by a major one. Do they just lose it as they grow?

Gotta take a look at modern music now and then. Personally, I quite often shut in inside Reason - has it's benefits and disadvantages. But it's time that I look around, even if there are tons of things that just aren't my cup of tea.

Zac

11 Nov 2018

RobC wrote:
11 Nov 2018
As the title says.

You can never know when you find some good stuff.
I'm looking for both Mainstream and Indie (as well as good music : ) but yeah, that's the deeply buried gold that isn't advertised).

Or maybe we can call the latter "True Indie"? I checked independent record labels - some eventually get bought out by a major one. Do they just lose it as they grow?

Gotta take a look at modern music now and then. Personally, I quite often shut in inside Reason - has it's benefits and disadvantages. But it's time that I look around, even if there are tons of things that just aren't my cup of tea.
For UK...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles

If you scroll to page bottom it has all sorts of charts including indie.

retreed
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2018

I think Shazam gives a nice overview of what people are interested in certain regions through their searches and it very often is the same stuff that is on top of the charts. They also offer their search charts for the browser: https://www.shazam.com/charts/

RobC

13 Nov 2018

These are great (not the many bad songs xD)!

I also found a pretty flexible one that tries to consider sells, streams, etc if I understood correctly: www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm

• Information