A good String starter

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Loque

03 Jun 2018

According to this article viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7507290 here is something with a String Basic starter. Here i used physical modelling with Resonanse which i feed with a saw from Europa, since its String engine does not support all types of physical string modelling (only inharmonic).

The results are not 100% accurate, but a good starting point for low type of strings up to violins. You need Resonanse and Europa for this.
String basic.zip
(4.49 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Reason12, Win10

jimmyklane

03 Jun 2018

Awesome to see somebody so hungry for knowledge! I got these month by month back when they were ran in the magazine, so I would work with whatever was in the article for the whole month while waiting eagerly for next month’s article. If you practice these concepts, they will make you a better synthesist which means you can bang out a patch quickly while songwriting.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information