Confused about LFO behavior in Skrock's Tectonic

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
DoctoralHermit

07 Mar 2018

Hey Reason gurus! I'm having a problem with Skrock's Tectonic synthesizer, and I'm not sure if I can explain it well, but I'll try. I perform the following steps:

1. Initialize patch
2. Choose in OSC A a wavetable that demonstrates distinctive characteristics when I sweep through the index, such as Redux Glitch Wave
3. Using the mod matrix, route LFO 1 to A Index, with a routing modifier of 100.

When I do this, I expect to hear a continually shifting waveform, but instead it seems to hold steady for a portion of the LFO sweeps, stopping the momentum of the sound I'm going for.

Sorry if I didn't explain that well, but I'm really hoping someone can share some insight

Loque

07 Mar 2018

I noticed this problem aswell, but for changing knobs and i was not the only one. I was told, that this is a bug (or feature or whatever) in most/all Skrocks devices. Maybe this is your problem here too. If the same behaviour of the sound occures, while you hold down a midi key to play a continious note and the sound stops while you change the knob, you ran into the same problem.

Feel free to report it than.
Reason12, Win10

• Information