Synthesis with Europa

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
KrazyKat

07 Feb 2018

Hey all,

Long-time Reason user here. Haven't been much on this forum at all.
I used to haunt the old PUF forum and those of you from there may remember me as deankay.

Anyhow, I've done a tutorial regarding Synthesis with Europa. It's not just a run through of all it's features but a detailed method of creating an instrument,
and more importantly how people use a synth to create electronic music. How to build things up, break them down, create energy and suspense by using the features that a synth provides.
The knowledge given can be transferred to any synth really and will definitely help you create better music and understand the fundamentals of synthesis itself.

It's a FREE! course with this coupon link for the next two weeks.

https://www.udemy.com/synthesis-with-re ... NTHESIS-DK

If you like the course please leave a star rating.

Thanks so much
Dean

UPDATE: coupons were "sold out" heres the new coupon voucher, also free.
https://www.udemy.com/synthesis-with-re ... EUROPA-YT2
Last edited by KrazyKat on 08 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Oquasec

07 Feb 2018

Thor does 6 types of synthesis including wavetable, Europa is a dedicated wavetable synth with realtime wavetables built in without using Re or waldorf exe.

Europa features:
3 wavetable synth engines with a bunch of selectable premade wavetables (a weird hybrid between Serum & Massive)
A filter section, less stuff at the back compared to the older modules, has a spectral filter and the usual meat and potatoes you'll find in a synth.
The envelopes at the bottom are what you actually use to draw the wavetables btw handy and convenient for when you don't want to do it the other ways.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Reasonable man

08 Feb 2018

Thank you Dean

TalosBrun

08 Feb 2018

Thank you!

I'll take the course, and post my thoughts. But I don’t have much time so I won’t finish the course in a couple of months.

Oquasec

08 Feb 2018

Read the manual when it came out, but decided to do the whole thing to see what the other guy came up with and must say I enjoyed it.
So basically Ima be using that whenever I don't feel like using expanse at the time.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

KrazyKat

08 Feb 2018

Reasonable man wrote:
08 Feb 2018
Thank you Dean
You're most welcome. Hope you get something from it.

KrazyKat

08 Feb 2018

TalosBrun wrote:
08 Feb 2018
Thank you!

I'll take the course, and post my thoughts. But I don’t have much time so I won’t finish the course in a couple of months.
No worries, in your own time. ````enjoy

KrazyKat

08 Feb 2018

Oquasec wrote:
08 Feb 2018
Read the manual when it came out, but decided to do the whole thing to see what the other guy came up with and must say I enjoyed it.
So basically Ima be using that whenever I don't feel like using expanse at the time.
That's great feedback. Really appreciate your thoughts.

Bes
Competition Winner

08 Feb 2018

thank you i look forward to getting into this
- Certified Reason expert

KrazyKat

09 Feb 2018

Bes wrote:
08 Feb 2018
thank you i look forward to getting into this
Awesome. Enjoy

PhillipOrdonez