Is there a way to MAP Reason instrument commands?

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
seqoi

11 Jan 2018

Allow me to clarify...

Is there any way i could map to a computer keyboard or midi controller specific Reason commands like for example i select Redrum and i want to randomize pattern. There is an option to do that (right click while hovering over Redrum is giving me all sort of specific instrument commands). But can i map that command to combination of keystrokes on my keyboard? So whenever i select that Redrum i press (just example) Shift+R and patternis randomized.

Or (another case) there is Redrum "Randomize Drum" command which will random only selected drum sequencer. Is there a way when i select some particular drum to just map that command to keystroke?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 Jan 2018

I have checked the remote mappings and there is not an option there, either in the "Additional Overrides".

However it would not be hard to write your own pattern randomiser and also down to just the selected drum Seq and tie it back to a midi key or keyboard shortcut.

It's a good idea I will add that to my youtube channel.. you better get subscribed to it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A

PoohBear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Music made with Reason
(Electronic) Poly Madness
(Electronic) Solar Dance
(Electronic) Into The Night
(Upbeat) The Players Took Me There Made in Reason 9 with heavy use of the players
(Electronic) 5 Steps (Video added) Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Information