Sustain pedal - Opening multiple plug-in windows.

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
AttenuationHz

27 Nov 2017

Currently using a sustain pedal to open an Analyser on my Master. It is connected to my Master keyboard. Works okay for the most part but have to keep my foot on it to keep it open. Two questions:

1. Can the remote on the midi controller be edited to toggle the sustain
2. Would I be able to use the Sustain pedal to open multiple plug-in windows, e.g. pressing once opens the 1st, pressing twice opens 2nd, pressing 3 times closes first pressing, 4 time closes 2nd.

Both would be great to do instead of reaching for the button to open the way it is currently mapped. Also Is there any pedals available that are usb and have midi. idelay a strip. I would use up to 4 devices on the master. So 4 pedal controller would be sick. I tried googling there but I don't know the correct name I have seen them around.

Is there any way to set up multiple sustain pedals? Would buy a few more of the one I have if so and make an inclosure cost about €6 and is solid. Good thing about it is there is an invert on it so I could put my foot on to close the window! @joeyluck ;)

Here's a boss foot pedal I just seen but it is expensive and does not look like it has invert.

It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information