Tutorial feedback/suggestions

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
scratchnsnifff

19 Nov 2017

So it’s fun making videos that I think are useful and all but I feel as though I should take some suggestions. My latest tutorial is different from my others in that it is a chordal type of rythmic patch. But I would like to know if I should be aiming at stock devices? REs? Vsts? Or just general workflow tips. Production is a very large and in depth topic filled with a sea of varying content. What should I try to cover what do people want to see? One thing Iv noticed is that I need to add my voice to explain that seems to be popular. Also the length of my videos really needs cutting down but anyways some suggestions would be awesome! :reason:
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

AttenuationHz

19 Nov 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
19 Nov 2017
So it’s fun making videos that I think are useful and all but I feel as though I should take some suggestions. My latest tutorial is different from my others in that it is a chordal type of rythmic patch. But I would like to know if I should be aiming at stock devices? REs? Vsts? Or just general workflow tips. Production is a very large and in depth topic filled with a sea of varying content. What should I try to cover what do people want to see? One thing Iv noticed is that I need to add my voice to explain that seems to be popular. Also the length of my videos really needs cutting down but anyways some suggestions would be awesome! :reason:
Most definitely helps to explain what you are doing if the purpose is a tutorial. Otherwise its not very engaging. Don't mean to nit pick but I was scratching my head in the last, why you added the cv in to control the offsets of the EQ's then programmed it to a rotary... Realise now why you did it but at the time few words could have explained it!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information