Syntorial free upgrade to Serum tutorial

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Jagwah

17 Nov 2017

Syntorial is also on sale this black Friday.

Great news for me personally, took me a long time to take the plunge and buy Syntorial - now it's paying off in a different way.

From the email:

"Do you love Syntorial? Do you love Serum?! Do you love both?!! YOU DO?!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

The Serum Lesson Pack for Syntorial is coming out NOVEMBER 24. As in next Friday. As in one week from today.

Syntorial and Serum are about to become the sonic equivalent of Peanut Butter & Jelly. Yin & Yang. Or some other metaphor symbolizing two things that make a great pair.

The Lesson Pack includes over 9 hours worth of Serum videos surgically weaved (wove? wovened?) into Syntorial and will cover every nook and cranny in this euphorically-wavetably synth.

"Hey Joe, how many sheckles must I part with to get my grubby little hands on this encyclopedic ear candy?" Well, if you already own Syntorial, that big fat number is a big fat ZERO. It's included, my friend. As in free.

If you DON'T already own it, don't worry. This Friday is not only Serum Lesson Pack Release Day, it's also BLACK FRIDAY. And I'd have to be a giant shmuck to release the Serum Lesson Pack on Black Friday and not have a Black Friday sale right? RIGHT?!!!!"

Woot :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2017

I did try this a while ago but did not think it was worth the $129.

I don't have Serum so it will have to be a great deal, worth noting there is a demo that covers 22 out of the 199 lessons.

For beginners I think it's a great program.

Jagwah

21 Nov 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
21 Nov 2017
I did try this a while ago but did not think it was worth the $129.

I don't have Serum so it will have to be a great deal, worth noting there is a demo that covers 22 out of the 199 lessons.

For beginners I think it's a great program.
Yep I was really hanging out for a big sale or something as I had a real hard time justifying the price. I knew however that this approach was good for me in that it helped me understand at least oscillators better than any other way before. I think I got it for about $100 rather than $129, man that's steep for what it is.

However, now this Serum pack is here I'm really glad I took the plunge.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2017

Have noticed this is currently £77 from https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... -Syntorial

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

Pluginboutique did a deal for me :)
Got it nice and cheap :)

Jagwah

25 Nov 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
24 Nov 2017
Good one, probably the best synth out there at this time ;)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2017

Jagwah wrote:
25 Nov 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
24 Nov 2017
I was talking about Syntorial... :D

Jagwah

25 Nov 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Nov 2017
Jagwah wrote:
25 Nov 2017

I was talking about Syntorial... :D
Haha cool, enjoy :)

• Information