Tremolo in Reason Essentials

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
mguh22

09 Oct 2017

Can anyone help me create a tremolo effect out of an NN-XT guitar patch I made using just native devices in Reason Essentials?

sdst
Competition Winner

09 Oct 2017

you can use an LFO to control one of the mixer channel like a Tremolo in a combinator

mguh22

10 Oct 2017

Cheers for your reply! I've worked out how to do this completely self-contained inside NN-XT; I just select all zones and then use the LFO1 to modulate the Level on them all with a triangle wave with Key Sync deactivated. Creates a great tremolo :)

Many thanks!

kuhliloach

10 Oct 2017

Thanks guys I went and made one with a Subtractor because of this thread. A good exercise.

But for those reading this who just need a basic tremolo you can also search Factory Sound Bank for "Tremolo", and drag, say, "General Tremolo.cmb" onto your device, with knobs ready to go for depth and speed.

U-he and Kuassa have dedicated tremolo's, and there's one in Kuassa's Vermillion. And, of course, the Pulsar Dual LFO has the benefit of having not just one LFO but two.

• Information