setting up reason mixer with Hearback monitoring system

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
makeCNC

26 Jun 2017

HI Everyone

i hope this doesn't sound too dumb but i am a newby here and just setting up my studio
i have a Hearback personal monitoring system and an avid HD native interface hardware is all connected up but i have no clue about how to setup the mixer in reason to work with the hearback system

anyone done this or similar would be willing to help or point me to a tutorial or video on using a hearback system with reason

thanks for any help

AttenuationHz

26 Jun 2017

makeCNC wrote:
26 Jun 2017
HI Everyone

i hope this doesn't sound too dumb but i am a newby here and just setting up my studio
i have a Hearback personal monitoring system and an avid HD native interface hardware is all connected up but i have no clue about how to setup the mixer in reason to work with the hearback system

anyone done this or similar would be willing to help or point me to a tutorial or video on using a hearback system with reason

thanks for any help
Hey... Have not got one but if it is multiple outputs you mean...

It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Oquasec

26 Jun 2017

Reason follows 2 universal patching workflows I think.
Inputs work with outputs >=<

Modulation/control & Gate are the two wire types for cv modulation.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

QVprod

27 Jun 2017

makeCNC wrote:
26 Jun 2017
HI Everyone

thanks for any help
I've used Pro Tools HD with a Hearback system. The setup is all about the routing. One way to do it in Reason is relatively similar to Pro Tools where you can route the FX Sends directly to the audio outputs. Alternatively you can also route the parallel output (don't use the direct out) of a mix channel to an audio output. Those are the simplest ways. There also are other ways such as using a spider audio splitter. If you've ever used a patchbay, Reason works fairly similar to that concept with cable routing.

makeCNC

27 Jun 2017

i want to thank you all so much for this info it has helped a great deal i am up and running and going to make a tutorial video for youtube to show the various routing methods with the hearback system ..

• Information