Dubstep

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
payamsarbani

17 Feb 2017

Hi!
im new in edm , and i love making dubstep , can anyone help me to find some tutorial for learning how to arr. dubstep and fundumental sounds to use and mix & master it !

Dreamer101

05 Mar 2017

Speo & Dorincourt have some good tutorial on sounds and things on YouTube.

As for mixing and mastering I'd strongly advise you to look up LearnReason on YouTube and watch all of the SSL Mixer playlist, then the learn how to mix one, you could watch the mastering after as unless you can mix well there's no point knowing that. It will take hours, but it's a very good starting point.
:re:

aeox
Competition Winner

05 Mar 2017

Look up "Derocc"

payamsarbani

02 Jan 2018

Dreamer101 wrote:
05 Mar 2017
Speo & Dorincourt have some good tutorial on sounds and things on YouTube.

As for mixing and mastering I'd strongly advise you to look up LearnReason on YouTube and watch all of the SSL Mixer playlist, then the learn how to mix one, you could watch the mastering after as unless you can mix well there's no point knowing that. It will take hours, but it's a very good starting point.

Jagwah

04 Jan 2018

If it's a modern dubstep sound you want I highly recommend getting Serum VST, and follow a channel like this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFReVt ... nuNkgHw-fg

Mixing and mastering comes with time, just get on with making stuff and learn bits of mixing as you go ;)

• Information